- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon bubblegum extract
- 1/2 teaspoon red food coloring
- 2 (16 ounce) bags confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Jumbo pink confetti circles (Wilton)
- Small pink confetti circles (Wilton)
- Pink candy button
- 18 round pink bubblegum balls
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 18 cupcake tins with paper liners.
- On low speed beat cake mix with 1 1/3 cups water, egg whites, 2 tablespoons butter,
bubblegum extract and food coloring until combined, 30 seconds. On medium speed
beat until thick and smooth 2 minutes. Divide among liners.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick comes out clean.
- Cool completely on rack.
- On medium high speed beat remaining butter until light and fluffy, 2 minutes.
- Gradually beat in sugar, 3 tablespoons water and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Place in pastry bag with a plain round tip.
- Pipe high on cupcakes like a bee hive.
- Decorate with confetti circles, dots and bubblegum balls in the center on top
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Muffin Recipes