Your favorite cake mix and Nestlé Butterfinger candy bars make the perfect cupcakes
your kids will love.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package chocolate or yellow cake mix
- 3 (2.1 ounce) NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER
candy bars, chopped, divided
- 1 (12 ounce) container prepared chocolate or vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or paper-line 24 muffin cups.
- Prepare cake mix batter according to package directions; stir in 1/2 cup Butterfinger.
Spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 to 25 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cupcake comes out
- Cool completely.
- Frost; sprinkle with remaining Butterfinger.
Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 15 mins
Cooling Time: 15 mins cooling
Servings: 24 cupcakes
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.