Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 packages dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups all-purpose flour
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all; let double in size about 1 hour.
- Roll out and spread with butter.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup granulated sugar and 4 teaspoons
cinnamon over the top.
- Roll up and cut into 1-inch rolls.
- Let rise for 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Ice with thin icing.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Muffin Recipes