Cake Mix Yeast Rolls
- 2 packages granulated yeast
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 box white Jiffy cake mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups flour or more
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix yeast and water. Leave set long enough for yeast to dissolve.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix.
- Let rise to double.
- Punch dough down. Make rolls.
- Let rise to double again.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Butter tops when removed from oven.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Muffin Recipes