Cake Mix Yeast Rolls
- 2 packages granulated yeast
- 2 cups warm water
- 1 box white Jiffy cake mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups flour or more
- Mix yeast and water. Leave set long enough for yeast to dissolve.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix.
- Let rise to double.
- Punch dough down. Make rolls.
- Let rise to double again.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Butter tops when removed from oven.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.