Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- 1 (18.25 ounce) spice or carrot cake mix
- 2 cups chopped peeled tart apples
- 20 caramels*
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 12 Popsicle sticks
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions; fold in apples.
- Fill 12
greased or paper-lined jumbo muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a saucepan, cook the caramels and milk over low heat until smooth. Spread
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Insert a wooden stick into the center of each cupcake.
Yield: 1 dozen
* This recipe was tested with Hershey caramels.
Source: Quick Cooking magazine - September/October 2001
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Muffin Recipes