Chocolate Surprise Cupcakes
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare cake mix as per instructions on box and beat until smooth.
- Mix together cream cheese, sugar, egg and salt.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill cupcake tins half full of cake mixture, and drop 1 teaspoon of cheese mixture
into each cupcake.
- Bake until done.
- Frost as desired.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.