- 2 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 envelopes dry yeast
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water; let cool.
- Add to other ingredients and knead well.
- Cover and let rise.
- Make cinnamon rolls as usual.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Muffin Recipes