Death by Oreo Cupcakes
- 1 package regular size Oreo Cookies
- 1 package mini Oreo Cookies, for decoration
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 3 3/4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cake mix according to directions, but do not bake.
- Line cupcake tins with liners.
- Place a regular size Oreo Cookie in the bottom of each one.
- Chop coarsely 1/2 of remaining cookies and add to cake mix batter.
- Fill the cupcake tins.
- Bake for 15 minutes (or according to box directions).
- While cupcakes are baking, make the frosting.
- Cream together butter and cream cheese.
- Add vanilla extract, then add confectioners'
sugar slowly until blended well.
- Chop remaining regular-size Oreos very fine. Add to frosting.
- After cupcakes are cool, frost and decorate with a few mini Oreos on top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Muffin Recipes