Nutter Butter-Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box devil's food cake mix, prepared as directed on box
- 1 package regular size Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 package mini Nutter Butter cookies
- 1 can chocolate frosting
Peanut Butter Frosting
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons milk (to thin frosting just a bit)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut 12 Nutter Butter cookies in half. Line cupcake pans with cupcake papers and
place half a cookie in the bottom of each.
- Mix cake mix according to directions on the box.
- Chop approximately 12 cookies coarsely and mix them into the cake mix.
- Fill the cupcake liners, and bake for about 15-18 minutes.
- Cream together peanut butter and butter.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Slowly add confectioners' sugar.
- Add cream or milk to thin the frosting as desired.
- Frost cupcakes, leaving a well in the center, then place a bit of chocolate frosting
and place a mini Nutter Butter on top.
Yield: 24 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Muffin Recipes