- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 1 grated lemon rind
- 1 grated orange rind
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Juice of 2 oranges
- Touch of orange food coloring, if desired
- Muffins: Blend all three ingredients in a mixer for 4 minutes.
- Grease and flour mini muffin tins.
- Fill 1/2 full and bake at 325 degrees F for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove from tins. Let cool.
- Glaze: Blend together. Dip each cake into glaze, and drain on wire rack.
These cupcakes can be frozen.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.