- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 box confectioners' sugar
- 1 grated lemon rind
- 1 grated orange rind
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Juice of 2 oranges
- Touch of orange food coloring, if desired
- Muffins: Blend all three ingredients in a mixer for 4 minutes.
- Grease and flour mini muffin tins.
- Fill 1/2 full and bake at 325 degrees F for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Remove from tins. Let cool.
- Glaze: Blend together. Dip each cake into glaze, and drain on wire rack.
These cupcakes can be frozen.