- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix or cake mix with pudding in the mix
- 1/4 cup Kool-Aid Sugar-Sweetened Soft Drink Mix, any flavor
- 4 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons Kool-Aid Sugar-Sweetened Soft Drink Mix, any flavor
- Cupcakes: Prepare and bake cake mix as directed for cupcakes, adding soft drink
mix before beating.
- Frost cooled cupcakes.
- Colorful Frosting: Beat sugar, butter, milk and soft drink mix in large bowl
with electric mixer on low speed until well blended and smooth.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.