Peanut Butter Brownie Cupcakes
- 1 (17.6 ounce) box brownie mix with milk chocolate chunks
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 9 miniature peanut butter cups, unwrapped
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 (16 ounce) can vanilla frosting
- Multicolored jimmies or sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 9 muffin cups with cupcake liners.
- At medium-high speed, beat brownie mix, eggs, sour cream and oil until light
and fluffy, 3 minutes.
- Evenly divide batter among cups; place 1 peanut butter cup
on top of each.
- Bake 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan. Cool.
- Stir peanut butter into frosting, then spread on cupcakes.
- Sprinkle with jimmies.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.