Pistachio Pudding Muffins
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box Duncan Hines Butter Golden Cake Mix
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 box pistachio instant pudding
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachio nuts
- 1 large chocolate bar chopped into chunks (optional)
- Sift flour with cake mix.
- Add instant pudding and mix.
- Add cake mixture to eggs and stir well.
- Next, add wet ingredients and stir well.
- Fold in nuts and/or chocolate chunks. Pour into greased muffin cups.
- Sprinkle sugar on top.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.