Praline Pumpkin Date Muffins
Pumpkin, spices and a wonderful streusel topping make these Texas-size muffins
- 1 box date quick bread mix*
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
* If desired, substitute with nut quick bread mix and omit the pecans and decrease
baking time by 5 minutes.
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 6 jumbo muffin cups or line with jumbo size
paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl combine all muffin ingredients. Stir by hand 50 to 75 strokes
or until dry particles are moistened.
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups.
- In a small bowl combine all topping ingredients sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes or until a wooden pick or knife inserted
in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes, remove from pan cool completely on wire rack, wrap tightly
with plastic wrap, store in refrigerator.
This will make 12 standard muffins or 6 jumbo muffins.
If you don't have the jumbo size muffin cups, use the standard size muffins
tins. Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups, bake at 400 degrees F for 20 to
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Muffin Recipes