- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (16 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cream sugar and cream cheese together.
- Beat in egg.
- Stir in chocolate chips; set aside.
- Prepare cake mix according to directions on box.
- Place paper baking cups into a muffin tin.
- Fill paper bake cups 2/3 full. Drop one rounded teaspoon of cheese
mixture into each cup.
- Bake according to directions on cake mix box.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Mix Muffin Recipes