- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (16 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- Cream sugar and cream cheese together.
- Beat in egg.
- Stir in chocolate chips; set aside.
- Prepare cake mix according to directions on box.
- Place paper baking cups into a muffin tin.
- Fill paper bake cups 2/3 full. Drop one rounded teaspoon of cheese
mixture into each cup.
- Bake according to directions on cake mix box.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.