- 1 box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® white or yellow cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg whites calledfor on cake mix box
- 1 (9 ounce) container Betty Crocker® Parlor Perfect™ confetti sprinkles
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for dark or nonstick pans).
- Make cake as directed on box for 24 cupcakes - except fill muffin cups half
full; top each with 1/4 teaspoon sprinkles.
- Top with remaining batter; sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon sprinkles.
- Bake and cool as directed on box for cupcakes.
Prep Time: 15 min | Yield: 24 cupcakes
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.