Cupcakes make easy work of birthday parties, and these are a chocolate lover's
dream! Chocolate cake mix, chocolate pudding and chocolate morsels combine for a
dangerously delicious treat. Do you dare to put chocolate frosting on too?
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) box chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 cups (12-ounce
package) NESTLÉ® TOLLHOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 (16 ounce) container prepared frosting
- Assorted candy sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or paper-line 30 muffin cups.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, vegetable oil and water in large
mixer bowl; beat on low speed just until blended. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in morsels.
- Pour into prepared muffin cups, filling 2/3 full.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Frost; decorate with candy sprinkles.
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.