Coconut Poke Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of coconut
(14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped
- 1 (8 ounce) package flaked coconut
- Prepare and bake cake mix according to directions on box.
- Remove cake from oven. While still hot, using a utility fork, poke holes
all over the top of the cake.
- Mix cream of coconut and sweetened condensed milk together.
- Pour over the top of the still hot cake.
- Let cake cool completely, then frost with the whipped topping and top with
the flaked coconut.
- Keep cake refrigerated.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.