Hundred and One Holes Cake (T&T)
I have made this for over twenty years. It is fun in the summer for picnics,
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 package white cake mix
- I small package cherry Jell-O
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Make cake according to package directions.
- Let cool for approximately 20 minutes.
- Poke holes all through cake with meat fork.
- Make Jell-O according to package directions.
- Slowly pour Jell-O over cake.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Spread cherry pie filling over top of cake.
- Spread Cool Whip over top of pie filling.
Posted by PatsCookin at Recipe Goldmine May 30, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Poke Cake Recipes