Butterscotch-Pecan Pound Cake
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1 teaspoon nut flavoring
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with electric mixer for about 2 minutes or until soft and creamy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until yellow disappears.
- Gradually add flour, mixing at lowest speed just until blended after each addition.
- Stir in flavorings, pecans and chips.
- Spoon batter into a greased and floured* 12 cup Bundt pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove from pan, and let cool completely on a wire rack.
* For best results, use our Pan Release!