Butterscotch-Pecan Pound Cake
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/4
cups granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 2 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 teaspoon butter flavoring
- 1 teaspoon nut flavoring
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup butterscotch
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with electric mixer about 2 minutes
or until soft and creamy.
- Gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating just until yellow disappears.
- Gradually add flour,
mixing at lowest speed just until blended after each addition.
- Stir in flavorings,
pecans and chips.
- Spoon batter into a greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour and 20 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted
in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; remove from pan, and let cool completely
on a wire rack.