Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Pound Cake
- 1 cup sweet butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 12 ounce mini chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Butter and flour a 10-inch tube or Bundt pan (unless
it’s a nonstick pan).
- Cream together the butter and cream cheese.
- Gradually add the sugar, eggs and
the remaining ingredients in order they appear.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and bake for 60 to 65 minutes, or until a knife
inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes on a wire rack and invert onto a serving platter.
Posted by artsycook at recipegoldmine.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pound Cake Recipes