Double Peach Pound Cake
Plenty of peaches to love in this cake! On top and blended in the batter, sliced
peaches make a moist and sweet cake that's a pretty presentation too.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, divided
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Del Monte® Lite Sliced Cling Peaches
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 egg whites [or 2 whole eggs]
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch non-stick Bundt pan with non-stick
cooking spray, and dust with 1/4 cup flour, shaking off excess.
- Drain 1 can of peaches, discarding syrup, arrange slices evenly on bottom of
pan. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat oil, egg whites, almond extract,
if desired, and remaining can of peaches with syrup, in a large bowl about 30 seconds
or until smooth.
- Add cake mix and beat according to package directions.
- Pour batter carefully over peach slices in prepared pan.
- Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of cake comes
- Place pan on wire rack to cool completely.
- Loosen cake from sides of pan; invert onto cake a plate.
- Dust cake with powdered sugar just before serving.
Serves 16 | Prep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 1 hr
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Del Monte Foods, Inc.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pound Cake Recipes