Holy Cannoli Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1 small box vanilla flavor instant pudding & pie filling
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 package (8 squares) semi-sweet baking chocolate, chopped, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (10.75 ounce) pound cake, cut horizontally into 4 slices
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP whipped topping
- Pour milk and orange extract into large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Add ricotta cheese and half of the chocolate; mix well.
- Place bottom cake slice on serving plate; spread with one third of the pudding
- Repeat layers twice, ending with top cake slice.
- Microwave remaining chocolate and butter in small microwaveable bowl on HIGH
45 seconds to 1 minute or until almost melted; stir until chocolate is completely
- Add whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Spread evenly over top and sides of cake.
- Store in refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pound Cake Recipes