Lemon Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups cake flour
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Beat sugar, butter and cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in lemon juice, vanilla
extract, lemon extract, orange extract and salt.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add flour; beat until smooth.
- Spread batter into a greased and floured tube or Bundt pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 1/2 hours, or until golden brown.
- Cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.
- Glaze: Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Spread glaze over cooled cake, allowing
some to drizzle down sides.