Orange-Butter Pound Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/4 cups (2 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Butter and flour a 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Using electric mixer, beat butter in large bowl until smooth.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs 1 at a time, then orange juice, orange peel and vanilla extract.
- Add flour and salt and beat just until blended.
- Transfer batter to prepared pan.
- Bake cake until golden and tester inserted near center comes out clean, about
1 hour 5 minutes.
- Cool cake in pan on rack 10 minutes.
- Invert cake onto rack; cool completely.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pound Cake Recipes