Orange Crush Pound Cake
- 1 1/2 cups butter or margarine
- 3 cups granulated sugar (room temperature)
- 5 eggs (room temperature)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Orange Crush drink
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10-inch tube pan.
- Cream sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add flour.
- Beat in lemon and vanilla extracts and Orange Crush drink.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, and bake for 1 to 1 1/4 hours.
- Cool in pan for about 20 minutes before turning out.