Pina Colada Pound Cake
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup crushed pineapple, well drained
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 1/2 to 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- Cake: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over low heat. Let butter cool, then mix with sugar
and eggs at high speed.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat on medium speed until
well mixed, about 3 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes.
- When cake has finished baking, remove from pan by turning upside down on a wire
rack to cool.
- While cake is warm, hot hot, glaze and top with coconut.
- Orange Glaze: Mix all ingredients at high speed until smooth.