Praline Pound Cake
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup praline liqueur
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup praline liqueur
- 1/8 cup water
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cake: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a Bundt pan.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and beat 3 minutes.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- Mix together sour cream, cream cheese and liqueur.
- Alternately add dry ingredients with cheese mixture, beating well.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 60 to 70 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes, then glaze.
- Glaze: Combine all in a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Stir for 5 minutes.
- Pour over cake.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pound Cake Recipes