Rainbow Pound Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup Crisco
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Cream butter or margarine, Crisco, sugar and eggs in large bowl on high until
light and fluffy.
- Add milk and flavoring.
- Add flour and baking powder. Mix well.
- Grease and flour shaped Bundt pound cake pan.
- Divide batter into 3 parts.
- Add yellow food coloring to one part and put into pan.
- Add red food coloring to one part
and put into pan on top of yellow.
- Add green food coloring to last part and put into pan on top of red.
- Bake one hour to one hour 15 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pound Cake Recipes