Southern Comfort Pound Cake
- 1 1/4 cups butter, room temperature
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Southern Comfort
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Butter and flour a 12 cup Bundt pan.
- Using electric mixer, beat butter in large bowl until smooth.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, then Southern Comfort, orange zest and vanilla extract.
- Add flour and salt and beat until blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake until golden brown, about 1 hour.
- Cool cake in pan on rack for 10 minutes.
- Invert cake onto rack; cool completely.