Strawberry Yogurt Pound Cake
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) carton non-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt, if desired. Set
- In large mixing bowl at medium speed, beat together butter and sugar until light
- Beat in eggs, yogurt and extract until well blended.
- Reduce mixer speed
to low. Add reserved flour mixture, 1/2 cup at a time, beating just until blended.
- Spread evenly in greased and floured 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake in preheated 325 degrees F oven until cake tester inserted near center comes
out clean, about 70 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pound Cake Recipes