Sweetened Condensed Milk Pound Cake
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a loaf pan well.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat together butter and sugar until creamy, scraping
down sides of the bowl, for about 3 minutes.
- Add vanilla and almond extracts, and beat again to combine.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and beat well.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Once this has been beaten well, add the flour mixture a little at a time to
combine well. Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 65 minutes.