Triple Strawberry Layered Pound Cake
- 1 prepared pound cake
- Hershey's Strawberry Syrup
- 1 to 2 quarts vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/3 cup Hershey's Strawberry Syrup
Strawberry Syrup Whipped Cream
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) cold whipping cream
- 1/3 cup strawberry syrup
- Cake: Slice pound cake lengthwise into three slices.
- Spoon or brush 3 to 4 tablespoons strawberry syrup over bottom and middle layer.
- Place bottom cake slice on serving plate; spread with half of softened ice cream.
- Top with middle layer of cake; spread with remaining softened ice cream.
- Top with remaining cake slice.
- Freeze until firm.
- Stir together strawberries and 1/3 cup strawberry syrup.
- Prepare Strawberry Syrup Whipped Cream.
- Strawberry Syrup Whipped Cream: In small bowl, beat together whipping cream and 1/3 cup strawberry syrup until stiff.
- To serve, slice ice cream filled cake, and serve with sliced strawberries and
Strawberry Syrup Whipped Cream.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Source: Hershey's Syrup and Hershey's Ice Cream Toppings