Whipping Cream Pound Cake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter (no substitute)
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups cake flour
- 1/2 pint heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon butter extract
- Grease and flour a Bundt cake pan.
- In large bowl cream sugar and butter.
- Add eggs and flour alternately, mixing well.
- Add cream and flavorings. Beat at low speed of electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Put into cold oven.
- Bake for 1 hour and 25 minutes at 325 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pound Cake Recipes