Chocolate Espresso Pudding Cake
- 1 cup sifted cake flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon
instant espresso powder
- 1/2 cup evaporated skimmed milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1 cup boiling
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
- Combine milk, oil and vanilla
extract; add to dry ingredients and stir.
- Spoon into an 8-inch square pan.
brown sugar, cocoa and espresso powder. sprinkle over batter.
- Pour water over batter
(do not stir).
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until cake springs back when
- Serve warm.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.