Impossible Hot Fudge Pudding Cake
- 1 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups hot water
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8-inch square pan.
- Mix Bisquick, 1/2 cup sugar and 3 tablespoons cocoa powder.
- Stir in milk and vanilla extract until blended.
- Sprinkle evenly with remaining sugar and cocoa powder.
- Pour water over top. DO NOT STIR.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until top is firm.
- Dust lightly with confectioners' sugar if desired.
- Spoon into dessert bowls while hot.
Tastes great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped topping on top.