Almond Raspberry Cream Roll
- 3/4 cup cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Amaretto
- 1 1/2 cups slivered almonds
- Blend dry ingredients and reserve.
- Beat eggs for five minutes.
- Gradually add sugar and beat well.
- Add water, almond extract and vanilla extract, and gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Pour into 15 x 10 x 1-inch jellyroll pan, greased and lined with parchment.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes.
- Release on sugared (confectioners' sugar) linen towel and roll immediately. Cool.
- Unroll and spread raspberry jam on cake.
- Whip heavy cream, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Spread one-third over jam on cake, top with 1 cup almonds.
- Roll cake and frost with remaining whipped cream.
- Decorate with remaining almonds.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.