Black Forest Cherry Roll
- 1 (1 pound 2.25 ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 2 cups dark Bing cherries, pitted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Kirschwasser
- 3 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup shaved chocolate
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with parchment
paper; grease lightly.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions. Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool slightly. Remove from pan. Roll loosely lengthwise in clean towel.
- Meanwhile, combine cherries, sugar and Kirschwasser in small bowl; soak for 1
- Drain cherries.
- Unroll cake. Brush Kirschwasser mixture over cake.
- Spread cake with layer of whipped cream. Top with cherries.
- Carefully roll up towel.
- Frost with remaining whipped cream; sprinkle with shaved chocolate.
Yield: 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cake Roll Recipes