This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Libby's® Pumpkin Roll
Dazzle family and friends with Libby's® Pumpkin Roll; moist and creamy, with a tantalizing aroma and beautiful presentation.
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar (to sprinkle on towel)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar (optional for decoration)
- Cake: Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan;
line with wax paper. Grease and flour paper.
- Sprinkle a thin, cotton kitchen towel with powdered sugar.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt in small
- Beat eggs and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until thick.
- Beat in pumpkin.
- Stir in flour mixture.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until top of cake springs back when touched. (If
using a dark-colored pan, begin checking for doneness at 11 minutes.)
- Immediately loosen and turn cake onto prepared towel. Carefully peel off paper. Roll up cake
and towel together, starting with narrow end. Cool on wire rack.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, butter and vanilla extract
in small mixer bowl until smooth.
- Carefully unroll cake. Spread cream cheese mixture
over cake. Reroll cake. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving, if desired.
45 min prep | 118 min total | 10 servings
Be sure to put enough powdered sugar on the towel when rolling up the cake so
it will not stick.
Nutrition Information Servings Per Recipe: 10 Amount Per Serving Calories:
370 Calories from Fat: 150 Total Fat: 16g (25% of DV) Saturated Fat: 10g (50% of
DV) Cholesterol: 105mg 35% of DV) Sodium: 280mg (12% of DV) Carbohydrates: 52g (17%
of DV) Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV) Sugars: 43g Protein: 5g Vitamin A: 50% of DV
Vitamin C: 0% of DV Calcium: 6% of DV Iron: 6% of DV
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com