Libby's® Pumpkin Roll
Dazzle family and friends with Libby's® Pumpkin Roll; moist and creamy, with
a tantalizing aroma and beautiful presentation.
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar (to sprinkle on towel)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar (optional for decoration)
- For Cake: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease 15 x 10-inch jelly-roll pan;
line with wax paper. Grease and flour paper.
- Sprinkle a thin, cotton kitchen towel
with powdered sugar.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt in small
- Beat eggs and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until thick.
- Beat in pumpkin.
- Stir in flour mixture.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until top of cake springs back when touched. (If
using a dark-colored pan, begin checking for doneness at 11 minutes.)
loosen and turn cake onto prepared towel. Carefully peel off paper. Roll up cake
and towel together, starting with narrow end. Cool on wire rack.
- For Filling: Beat cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, butter and vanilla extract
in small mixer bowl until smooth.
- Carefully unroll cake. Spread cream cheese mixture
over cake. Reroll cake. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving, if desired.
45 min. prep | 118 min. total | 10 servings
Be sure to put enough powdered sugar on the towel when rolling up the cake so
it will not stick.
Nutrition Information Servings Per Recipe: 10 Amount Per Serving Calories:
370 Calories from Fat: 150 Total Fat: 16g (25% of DV) Saturated Fat: 10g (50% of
DV) Cholesterol: 105mg 35% of DV) Sodium: 280mg (12% of DV) Carbohydrates: 52g (17%
of DV) Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV) Sugars: 43g Protein: 5g Vitamin A: 50% of DV
Vitamin C: 0% of DV Calcium: 6% of DV Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.