Pudding Filled Cake Roll
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box cake mix (flavor desired)
- 6 eggs
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 small box instant pudding (complimentary flavor)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 small container Cool Whip
- Cake: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pans or cookie
sheets with greased wax paper.
- Beat eggs in large bowl until thick and creamy. Add cake mix and water. Mix on
medium speed to blend. Beat for 2 minutes on high. Pour 1/2 batter onto each of two
(10 x 15-inch) prepared cookie pans or jellyroll pans.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes
(just until done).
- Turn out on towels that have been sprinkled with confectioners' sugar. Roll
tight and let cool.
- When cool, unroll and fill with cream filling. Frost if desired or sprinkle with
- Filling: Mix the box of pudding and milk well. Add Cool Whip. Spread one-half
of mixture on each cake and roll up.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.