Pumpkin Cake Roll
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Chopped nuts
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cake: Beat the eggs at high speed with an electric mixer for 5 minutes. Add sugar
gradually. Stir in the pumpkin and lemon juice.
- Mix dry ingredients together and fold into the pumpkin mixture. Spread on a 15
x 10-inch jellyroll pan, that has been greased, floured and sprinkled with chopped
nuts. Bake until set. Turn out onto towel which has been covered with confectioners' sugar. Roll up and cool.
- Filling: Beat all ingredients until smooth. Unroll the cake, spread with filling,
then re-roll without the towel. Wrap in foil and chill well.
- To serve, slice and place a dollop of whipped cream on top, or sprinkle with
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.