Raspberry Jelly Roll
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- Scant 2/3 cup grated almonds
- 1/4 cup flour
- 5 ounces cream cheese
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- Scant 4 cups fresh raspberries
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a standard-size roasting pan with parchment
- Beat eggs and sugar until fluffy and fold in the grated almonds mixed with flour.
Stir as little as possible to keep the air in the batter, but it should still be well blended.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for about 10 minutes. Unmold onto a rack
(with the baking paper still on) and let cool under the pan.
- Stir together cream cheese, cream, sugar and vanilla sugar to a smooth cream.
Pull off the baking paper from the cake and spread with the cheese mixture. Divide the raspberries on top and roll the
cake up from the long side. Put in a cold place for a couple of hours.
- Sift some confectioners' sugar over the top before serving.
- Serve well chilled.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.