Raspberry Mocha Cake Roll
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 1 box angel food cake mix
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup light butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 11 cup whipped cream
- 1 (7 ounce) jar Marshmallow Crème
- 3/4 cup raspberry seedless jam
- 2 cups chocolate frosting, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12 x 17-inch jellyroll pan with parchment.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions, adding espresso and cocoa,
then spread in prepared pan.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until done. Cool for 2 minutes.
- Invert cake onto towel dusted with additional cocoa, from long side, roll cake with towel. Cool.
- In bowl, beat butter and cream cheese for 1 minute. Add Marshmallow Crème. Beat
for 1 minute.
- Fold in whipped cream, reserve 1/2 cup mixture.
- Unroll cake, spread with jam, then remaining cream mixture. Reroll cake, place
seam side down on platter. Pour frosting over cake. Let sit for 1 minute.
- Pipe reserved cream mixture onto cake, then serve.
Yield: 16 servings