A Chocolate Miracle
- Grease and flour an 8-inch square cake pan.
- Fill the cake pan with: chocolate cake crumbs (you could crumble a store-bought
cake, or prepare one from a mix according to package directions, then crumble
when baked and cooled)
- Mix together: 3 eggs, 1 1/2 cups milk, 1 teaspoon almond extract, 2 teaspoons
- Pour mixture over cake in prepared pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Slice and serve while still warm.
Nutritional Information: 0 Calories (kcal); 0 g Total Fat; (0% calories from
fat); 0 g Protein; 0 g Carbohydrate; 0 mg Cholesterol; 0 mg Sodium