A Chocolate Miracle
- 1 chocolate cake (either store bought or prepared from a mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Grease and flour an 8-inch square cake pan.
- Fill the cake pan with: chocolate cake crumbs (crumble a store-bought
cake, or crumble a cake mix cake when baked and cooled)
- Mix togetherr emaining ingredients.
- Pour mixture over cake crumbs in prepared pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Slice and serve while still warm.
Nutritional Information: 0 Calories (kcal); 0 g Total Fat; (0% calories from
fat); 0 g Protein; 0 g Carbohydrate; 0 mg Cholesterol; 0 mg Sodium
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.