Angel Cream Cake
- 1 (10-12 ounce) angel food cake
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (4 serving size) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 2 (21 ounce) cans pie filling (I like blueberry)
- Cut cake into 1/4-inch slices. Arrange half the slices on bottom of 13 x
9-inch baking dish.
- In large mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, water and extract.
- Stir in pudding mix, beat well. Chill for 5 minutes.
- Fold in whipped cream. Spread half the cream mixture over the cake slices;
top evenly with one can pie filling.
- Top with remaining cake slices, cream mixture
and pie filling.
- Chill 4 hours, or until set.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Posted by Marla at Recipe Goldmine 11/9/2001 12:40 pm.