Apple Dumpling Cake
- 3 pounds apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish.
- Place sliced apples in baking dish.
- Mix together flour, sugar, eggs, oil, salt and baking powder. Pack mixture on top of apples.
- Sprinkle top with cinnamon and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.