Aztec Chocolate Cake
This Aztec Chocolate Cake will impress any guest with the hot touch of spices.
- 4 ounces (100 to 125 g) butter
- 5 1/2 ounces (150 g) granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 ounces (80 g) dark cacao powder
- 4 ounces all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder or soda
- 2-3 teaspoons chili powder
- Mix all together and pour into buttered round pan.
- Bake at 345 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 30 to 35 minutes. The cake should be quite creamy and soft inside.
Shared by Sofia with recipegoldmine.com.