Aztec Chocolate Cake
This delicious cake will impress any guest with the hot touch of spices.
- 4 ounces (100-125 g) butter
- 5 1/2 ounces (150 g) granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 ounces (80 g) dark cacao powder
- 4 ounces all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder or soda
- 2-3 teaspoons chili powder
- Mix all together and pour into buttered round shape.
- Bake at 345 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 30 to 35 minutes. The cake
should be quite creamy and soft inside.
Shared by Sofia with recipegoldmine.com.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.