Banana Split Cake
- 3 cups crushed Graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 more sticks butter (1 cup)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 5 bananas
- 2 packages Dream Whip
- 1 small package chopped nuts
- Maraschino cherries
- Mix together Graham cracker crumbs and 1 1/2 sticks butter and spread in
9 x 13-inch pan.
- Mix together 2 cups powdered sugar, 2 sticks butter, 2 eggs and vanilla
extract. Beat on high speed for 15 minutes (secret of the recipe). Spread this
over Graham cracker crumb crust.
- Spread pineapple for next layer.
- Slice 5 bananas and arrange in layer over pineapple.
- Mix Cool Whip according to directions on box and spread for next layer.
- Sprinkle with nuts and top with cherries.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Although the recipe doesn't call for it, I drizzle chocolate syrup on top
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes