Banana Split Cake 2
- 2 cups cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 3 to 4 bananas
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 ( 13 1/2 ounce) carton whipped topping, thawed, or 1 pint sweetened whipped cream
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- In a medium bowl combine cookie crumbs and 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine.
Press into an unbuttered 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs, 1 cup softened butter or margarine and powdered
sugar. Beat for 10 to 15 minutes, until smooth.
- Spread over crust in pan.
- Slice bananas evenly over mixture.
- Spread crushed pineapple evenly over bananas.
- Top with whipped topping or whipped cream. Sprinkle with nuts.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours.
Yield: about 12 servings
From the kitchen of Aggie Thomas - Mesa, Arizona.