Black Magic Cake
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup hot black coffee
- 1 cup buttermilk or sour milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- To sour milk, use 1 tablespoon vinegar plus milk to equal 1 cup.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add eggs, coffee, milk oil and vanilla extract. Batter will be very thin.
- Bake in a greased and floured 13 x 9-inch pan at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.