Black Magic Cake 2
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup hot black coffee
- 1 cup buttermilk or sour milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- To sour milk, use 1 tablespoon vinegar plus milk to equal 1 cup.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder
- Add eggs, coffee, milk oil and vanilla extract. Batter will be very thin.
- Bake in a greased and floured 13 x 9-inch pan at 350 degrees F for 35 to
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sheet and Layer Cake Recipes